Welcome to Law and Public Safety!!
Friday's Google Meeting link:
FIVE (5) Helpful Internet Hints for Parents:
1. The hotspot from most phones can be used for internet access. Please check the impact it will have on your data package.
2. Parents should call the phone or internet carrier in their areas and see if carriers will give them temporary internet access or internet access at a lowered price to allow students to complete their work.
3. Family members may have internet packages that can be used with permission. Please check the impact it will have on the data package.
4. Parents and students can use their personal laptops to access assigned school programs if the laptop has internet access.
5. Some community businesses may have free hotspots that allow the public to access their internet at no cost.
Note: These are only helpful hints. Please check for any requirements, permissions, or guidelines that must be followed.